Composing or replying to emails just got faster on the Hiver mobile app with the introduction of Email Templates. While on the email body, you can preview and insert your favourite templates by searching for them or even quickly access the ones you used recently. If the template has placeholders, you can define the values for it before inserting it into the email body.
Email Templates on tap!
Exports now cater to all report types
In Hiver Analytics, you could create or schedule data exports for one report type - the Active conversations report. This report contained conversations that have had at least one email exchange for the selected time period. But there are other report types within Analytics that serve use-cases which couldn’t be derived from the Active conversations type. To bridge this gap, Exports has now expanded to cover all available reports.
You can now create and schedule data exports for the following report types from Hiver Analytics:
- Active conversations
- New conversations
- Resolved conversations
- First response time
- First Assign time
- Response time
- Resolution time
- Emails sent
- Assigned conversations
- CSAT feedback summary
Introducing the new revamped Automations
Hiver Automations has been rebuilt from the ground up to help enable your team's complex workflows. This rebuild supports all the past capabilities and includes some exciting new updates:
- Clear event based triggers: Automations can now be set to trigger based on events that happen within Hiver. To start with, you can define Automations to trigger when receiving a new inbound conversation or when a new outbound conversation is sent.
- Use OR/AND operators: Automation conditions can be set based on a combination of OR/AND operators. This gives you the flexibility to build the complex workflows you are after. Now assign conversations with specific keywords in the subject, from specific customers to a member in your team without breaking a sweat!
- Automate multiple actions: Automations allow you to take multiple actions on a conversation. You can Assign a conversation and add relevant tags to a conversation without breaking a sweat.
- Define conditions based on different criteria: You can now define conditions based on the From, To, CC or subject attributes to look for exact matches with a term or across multiple keywords. Assign all conversations that come from the list of accounts she manages without lifting a finger (well, not quite, but you get the drift).
- Change the priority of Automations: By default, Automations in Hiver are processed from top to bottom. Now you have the flexibility to change this priority by rearranging the order of these Automations.
All this and a lot more has been launched as part of this update. Learn more about everything that is part of this update over here!
Assign conversations to yourself in a jiffy!
This new shortcut is for the trailblazer who frequently self-assigns conversations. The next time you want to assign a conversation to yourself, you'll find your name right at the top. Click, click, voila!
Download reports in an instant
Gone are the days where you wait for the Analytics report you requested to land into your inbox. Just click on Download to have your report instantly downloaded onto your computer.
Compose new emails, Logout, and more!
We’ve released a bunch of updates to enhance your Hiver mobile experience. With the latest version of the mobile app, you can now:
- Compose new outgoing emails from your shared mailbox. You can also send emails including (To/Cc/Bcc) your shared mailbox address if you’re writing to your internal helpdesk.
- Seek help from Hiver’s support team or share your feedback from within the mobile app
- Easily refer to Hiver’s product updates
- Logout when you’re off work and don’t wish to receive notifications
Quickly add a single tag to a conversation
Organise your conversations in a jiffy! This enhancement enables you to quickly add a single tag to a conversation.
This means that now, there are two ways you can add tags to a conversation:
- If you're adding a single tag, just tap on the '+' icon, and the tag gets added in one click
- If you're managing multiple tags, use checkboxes to add/remove tags and press ‘Done’ to confirm changes
Introducing Shared Drafts on the mobile app
Rope in your teammates to create perfect replies while on-the-go. With Shared Drafts on mobile, now you can:
- Easily manage discussions around emails in real time without external collaboration tools
- Work with your team on critical email replies from wherever you are
Prevent duplicate replies with Collision Alerts on the mobile app
For any business, replying to customers in a timely manner is critical. This can sometimes lead to some team members jumping the gun and replying to emails without knowing that a teammate is already on it. With Collision Alerts on mobile, now get instantaneous visual cues that help you detect email collisions and prevent you from stepping on someone’s toes.
Add multiple tags to a conversation in one go
If you felt it's too much of a hassle to apply one tag at a time to a conversation, we are glad to tell you that we've taken your feedback and made it easier to add or remove as many tags as you want, in a single action.