Hiver Automations has been rebuilt from the ground up to help enable your team's complex workflows. This rebuild supports all the past capabilities and includes some exciting new updates:
- Clear event based triggers: Automations can now be set to trigger based on events that happen within Hiver. To start with, you can define Automations to trigger when receiving a new inbound conversation or when a new outbound conversation is sent.
- Use OR/AND operators: Automation conditions can be set based on a combination of OR/AND operators. This gives you the flexibility to build the complex workflows you are after. Now assign conversations with specific keywords in the subject, from specific customers to a member in your team without breaking a sweat!
- Automate multiple actions: Automations allow you to take multiple actions on a conversation. You can Assign a conversation and add relevant tags to a conversation without breaking a sweat.
- Define conditions based on different criteria: You can now define conditions based on the From, To, CC or subject attributes to look for exact matches with a term or across multiple keywords. Assign all conversations that come from the list of accounts she manages without lifting a finger (well, not quite, but you get the drift).
- Change the priority of Automations: By default, Automations in Hiver are processed from top to bottom. Now you have the flexibility to change this priority by rearranging the order of these Automations.
All this and a lot more has been launched as part of this update. Learn more about everything that is part of this update over here!